|Cherish your dreams, as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements. Napoleon Hill|
Time management training most often begins with setting goals. These goals are recorded and may be broken down into a project, an action plan, or a simple task list. Activities are then rated based on urgency and importance, priorities assigned, and deadlines set. This process results in a plan with a task list or calendar of activities. Routine and recurring tasks are often given less focus to free time to work on tasks that contribute to important goals.
This entire process is supported by a skill set that should include personal motivation, delegation skills, organization tools, and crisis management. We’ll cover all this and more during this workshop.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Plan and prioritize each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Handle crises effectively and quickly
- Organize your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
- Delegate more efficiently
- Use rituals to make your life run smoother
- Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively
This course includes:
- 4 hours video on-demand
- 10 Case studies
- 12 downloadable resources
- 50+ Quiz questions
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and PC/tablet
- Certificate of completion
These are interesting and important topics and you can’t expect to drive employee engagement, achieved productivity, and innovation if you have not studied them in detail.
Each of these concepts is explained in a succinct and effective way and we touch on all topics with the necessary level of details.
The course contains plenty of case studies examples, which makes it even more fun and easy to understand.
In addition, we have prepared a ton of supplemental resources and quiz questions for you to assess your understanding and follow through routines to ensure you practice what you learned.
So, Wait no more and start taking Action!
Click the “Take this course” button and let’s begin this learning journey together!
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Business Owners
- Professional Executives
- Workforce Team/Individual
- Students who want to learn about the subject matter