Everyone who works in sales will run into sales objections. From retail employees on the sales floor to sales executives, people at every level of the business need to learn how to overcome sales objections. With the right training, it is possible to turn objections into opportunities. Investing in sales objection training will help improve sales and the company’s bottom line.
By the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Understand the factors that contribute to customer objections.
- Define different objections.
- Recognize different strategies to overcome objections.
- Identify the real objections.
- Find points of interest.
- Learn how to deflate objections and close the sale.
This course includes:
- 5 hours video on-demand
- 10 Case studies
- 12 downloadable resources
- 100 Quiz questions
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and PC/tablet
- Certificate of completion
These are interesting and important topics and you can’t expect to drive employee engagement, achieved productivity, and innovation if you have not studied them in detail.
Each of these concepts is explained in a succinct and effective way and we touch on all topics with the necessary level of details.
The course contains plenty of case studies examples, which makes it even more fun and easy to understand.
In addition, we have prepared a ton of supplemental resources and quiz questions for you to assess your understanding and follow through routines to ensure you practice what you learned.
So, Wait no more and start taking Action!
Click the “Take this course” button and let’s begin this learning journey together!
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Business Owners
- Professional Executives
- Workforce Team/Individual
- Students who want to learn about the subject matter