Office politics, or work politics, are the strategies and procedures that employees use to function and advance in a work setting. It is important for managers to learn and understand the office environment and the employees that make it tick. Since the manager interacts with several aspects of the workplace, one should learn how to effectively work with colleagues, supervisors, and upper management in order to help keep the department functioning as a whole.
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Understand the purpose and benefits of office politics.
- Setting boundaries and ground rules for new employees.
- Learn to interact and influence among colleagues.
- Learn how to manage various personality types in the office.
- Determine how to gain support and effectively network.
- Recognize how you are a part of a group and how you function.
This course includes:
- 4 hours video on-demand
- 10 Case studies
- 12 downloadable resources
- 50+ Quiz questions
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and PC/tablet
- Certificate of completion
These are interesting and important topics and you can’t expect to drive employee engagement, achieved productivity, and innovation if you have not studied them in detail.
Each of these concepts is explained in a succinct and effective way and we touch on all topics with the necessary level of details.
The course contains plenty of case studies examples, which makes it even more fun and easy to understand.
In addition, we have prepared a ton of supplemental resources and quiz questions for you to assess your understanding and follow through routines to ensure you practice what you learned.
So, Wait no more and start taking Action!
Click the “Take this course” button and let’s begin this learning journey together!
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Business Owners
- Professional Executives
- Workforce Team/Individual
- Students who want to learn about the subject matter