Welcome to the Measuring Results with Training workshop. Although we all know that training can have many amazing benefits, sometimes it can be hard to prove those benefits and attach a dollar value to training. Some topics, like sales training or time management, might have direct, tangible benefits. Other topics, like communication or leadership, might have benefits that you can’t put a dollar value on. In this course, we will learn about the different ways to evaluate training progress, and how to use those results to demonstrate the results that training brings.
By the end of this workshop, participants will:
- Understand Kolb’s learning styles and learning cycle
- Understand Kirkpatrick’s levels of evaluation
- Be familiar with many types of evaluation tools, including goal setting, tests, reactionary sheets, interviews, observations, hip-pocket assessments, skill assessments, and learning journals
- Understand when to use each type of evaluation tool
- Be able to perform a needs assessment
- Know how to write learning objectives and link them to evaluation
- Be able to write an evaluation plan to evaluate learning at each stage of the training and far beyond
- Know how to identify the costs, benefits, and return on investment of training
- Be familiar with the parts of a business case
This course includes:
- 5 hours video on-demand
- 10 Case studies
- 12 downloadable resources
- 100 Quiz questions
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and PC/tablet
- Certificate of completion
These are interesting and important topics and you can’t expect to drive employee engagement, achieved productivity, and innovation if you have not studied them in detail.
Each of these concepts is explained in a succinct and effective way and we touch on all topics with the necessary level of details.
The course contains plenty of case studies examples, which makes it even more fun and easy to understand.
In addition, we have prepared a ton of supplemental resources and quiz questions for you to assess your understanding and follow through routines to ensure you practice what you learned.
So, Wait no more and start taking Action!
Click the “Take this course” button and let’s begin this learning journey together!
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Business Owners
- Professional Executives
- Workforce Team/Individual
- Students who want to learn about the subject matter